We'll buy your vehicle if you are ready to sell
Jim Thompson sells a wide variety of used vehicles and we're always looking for new inventory. We're interested in your vehicle, regardless of year, make, model, mileage or condition. This makes Jim Thompson's the best place to sell your car.
Why sell your car at Jim Thompson Chrysler?
- The appraisal process is fast and easy
- There is no obligation for you to purchase a vehicle from us if you sell to us
- Our professional appraisers will provide you with a written offer that is valid for 7 days
- You will receive your payment quickly with no hassle
- Our process is transparent and contains no trick or gimmicks
How the appraisal process works
To get you the best price for your vehicle we will go through the following process:
- A professional appraiser will test drive your vehicle
- He/she will inspect your vehicle and determine its value based on
- year, make, model and mileage
- general condition of the interior and exterior of your vehicle
- any modifications and aftermarket parts
- vehicle history report
- frame or other damage
Once an offer is determined it will be presented in writing and good for 7 days at the location where it was appraised.
What you should bring for your appraisal
To make the process quick and easy there are a few things that you should bring:
- Your car's title or payoff information?all titleholders should plan to be present. (If any person listed on the title cannot make it, please speak with the sales manager of the dealership to review the process).
- Valid current registration to confirm ownership.
- Valid drivers license for all titleholders.
- All keys and remote(s) if original keys/remotes are missing, it may result in your offer being adjusted.